Lemonade is one of those famous summer beverages that seems to take the heat off the world. It’s a wonderful sweet treat to keep on hand throughout the year. The sour and delicious combination is ideal for hiding the flavor of diluted alcohol.
Lemonade with a cannabis twist is one of summer’s great pleasures. Even better news? It’s really simple to prepare. To a cold glass of homemade lemonade, add canna-tincture to taste or simply mix it in.
If you want to learn how to make cannabis syrup, add this potent extract to whatever beverage you desire.
Summer Weed Lemonade
- 6 cups (1.35 litres) cold water
- 2 cups (450 millilitres) lemon juice (or 8-10 lemons)
- 1 cup (225 grams) sugar
- 3 Teaspoons infused vegetable glycerine or tincture
- Pinch of salt (optional)
HOW TO MAKE
- To make this lemony, simply use lemon juice that has already been squeezed. If you squeeze the lemon yourself, it will taste better of course. Add the fresh or bottled lemon juice to the water, no matter where it came from. Mix well.
- Some individuals choose to consume a syrup instead of sugar. This is the point where you add the sweet component, though. If you have diabetes, use a natural sugar substitute like Stevia instead. Also keep in mind that you should use sugar sparingly. Keep in mind that the canna-syrup is quite sugary as well.
- To this, add the glycerine and, if desired, a pinch of salt.
- Pour the powdered mixture back into the mixing container and mix again thoroughly.
Strawberry infused Lemonade
- 3 Lemons
- 6 Large Strawberries
- 5 cups water
- Sweetener to taste.
- To make lemon-flavored water, squeeze one lemon into a microwave safe bowl or cup, then add 1-2 strawberries (sliced) and both lemon halves. Microwave for 1 minute 40 seconds to 2 minutes depending on your microwave, adding two cups of water after heating.
- Meanwhile, cut the strawberries into half-inch pieces. Squeeze one lemon into the pitcher, then slice one and add it to the mix.
- To a large pan, add the ice cubes and 3 cups of cold water. Then drain out the microwaved lemon-strawberry water. Squeeze as much lemon juice as possible from the lemons before discarding them.
- To a tall cocktail glass or stemmed goblet, add the cup and ice. Fill the remainder of the glass with sparkling water and set aside. Add desired sweetener and stir
Lemonade with lemon skin and lemon juice should be heated to a near-boiling temperature before being served. The aroma and flavor of the drink will be considerably enhanced if you release this wonderful scent and taste by warming it up. If it’s too powerful, add more water or Sweetener to balance it out. You may use 1/2 cup (or more) of Vodka or Tequila to spruce it up for the grown-up version. You may use the other version as a sugar syrup for Vodka lemonade by making a Thick or Rich Simple Syrup (basic, simple syrup) – A ratio of 1 part water to 1 part sugar – This is used as the foundation for cold fruit beverages and cocktails. On medium-low heat until the desired consistency is achieved. Cool it before adding it to the lemonade.
Best Weed Lemonade
- fresh lemons
- water and
- a sweetener of choice
- Pour the water and raw honey into a saucepan or pot on the stove.
- Stir until the honey is completely dissolved.
- Remove the honey water from the heat (about a minute).
- Add the fresh lemon juice and water to a pitcher or large container (see below for precise quantities in the recipe)
- To achieve the desired level of sweetness, slowly add the raw honey mixture, as needed.
- Add the vodka and half of the white crème de menthe to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake for 30 seconds, then strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with whipped cream and crumbled white chocolate if desired.
- Use fresh lemon juice – don’t buy concentrated or pre-squeezed lemon juice. It won’t be the same.
- Use high-quality ingredients – fresh, strong lemons, raw honey, and great water will all contribute to the quality of your lemonade.
- Don’t just dump in the whole box of sweetener; doing so isn’t necessary. Make sure to test the lemonade mixture before adding honey water to see how much honey water you’ll need to get it right.
- Save the pulp if you want, or remove it – You can strain the lemonade through a fine mesh strainer to remove the pulp if you don’t enjoy it.
- Make sure to chill it – after you combine everything, lemonade needs a few hours in the fridge to bring the components together and achieve the most delicious lemonade.
- Add more ingredients – try combining one of the additional fruits with your lemonade to make a completely new flavor.
- To prevent your lemonade from “watering down,” consider adding a little extra to turn into ice cubes for later.
Pink Cannabis Lemonade
- ⅔ cups sugar
- 3 ¼ cups water
- ½ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ¼ cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 4 tablespoons Cannabis Tincture
- Place the sugar and 1 cup water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil. Stir until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Allow to cool at room temperature, then cover and refrigerate until cold.
- In a large pitcher, combine the frozen syrup, lemon juice, cranberry juice, Cannabis Tincture, and remaining water.
- Serve over ice, if desired.
Classic Weed Lemonade
A pitcher of classic lemonade is never a bad choice. There are no frills or grandeur in this crowd-pleaser, which doesn’t require any more beauty to be just as delicious as its upgraded counterparts.
- Ruby Cannabis Sugar
- ¾–1 cup non-infused sugar (sweeten to taste)
- 6 cups cold water
- 6 lemons
- To make juicing easier, firmly press lemons between your palms or on the countertop. Juice all of the lemons to produce one cup of juice.
- In a large pitcher, combine one cup sugar, one cup lemon juice, and six cups cold water. Stir well.
- Water and sugar should be adjusted to taste. Refrigerate while chilling.
- A 10mg serving of THC is contained in each packet of Ruby Sugar. To get accurate dosages, prepare and serve your lemonade before adding the infused sugar to individual servings based on personal preferences.
- The recipe below is for one person: Make a frozen drink in your blender. Add ice and pour into a cup.
Pro Tip: To prevent gritty lemonade, make simple syrup as described in this recipe first. Simply boil 1 cup granulated sugar and 1-1/2 cups water in a tiny saucepan until the sugar is fully dissolved. Allow to cool prior to combining with fresh squeezed lemon juice and the remaining water.
Sparkling Rosemary-Sprig Lemonade
Reach for this recipe when you’re in the mood for a marijuana buzz. It’s lightly herbal with a clean, fizzy finish that will have you coming back for more.
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1–2 large sprigs rosemary
- 5–6 lemons
- 5–6 cups water
- Additional rosemary sprigs to garnish (optional)
- Bring water, sugar, and rosemary to a boil in a small saucepan. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved before turning off the heat.
- Let the rosemary steep for 15 minutes before removing it from the stem.
- Remove sprigs.
- To make juicing simpler, squeeze lemons firmly between your hands or a countertop. To get one cup of juice from all the lemons, juice them all.
- Stir lemon juice and rosemary syrup in a large pitcher. Combine well with water. Add more syrup if desired.
- Fill each glass three-quarters with lemonade and finish with Sprig.
- Garnish with rosemary and enjoy!
Pro Tip: Sprig has a consistent release schedule, and each can includes 45 mg of THC (four and a half doses). To get the dose and flavor you desire, start small and play with the ratios. If Sprig isn’t available to you, use another infused soda product to make your lemonade stand out.
Cucumber Canna-Mint Lemonade
Cucumber and mint are a classic match that never goes out of style. The very first sip of this delicious elixir makes you feel as though you’re in the midst of a relaxing spa treatment.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cups water
- Dixie Elixir Spearmint Dew Drops
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 6 lemons
- 6 cups water
- Additional mint and cucumber slices to garnish
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and 1 ½ cups water. Bring to a boil until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- To make juicing easier, squeeze the lemons with your hands or a countertop. To make one cup of juice, juice all of the lemons.
- In a blender, combine the cucumbers, mint leaves, lemon juice, and simple syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the stock into a large pitcher after straining it through a fine sieve or cheesecloth.
- Mix the ingredients together with a spoon. Add more water if necessary.
- Fill glasses with lemonade and add Dixie Elixir Spearmint Dew Drops to taste, then serve.
- Serve with a sprig of mint and a slice of cucumber for garnish.
Pro Tip: Pop some extra mint leaves into the simple syrup as it boils for added spearmint flavor—just remember to discard the used leaves once it’s cooled.