It’s hard to find someone who doesn’t love a good brownie, no matter their dietary and health preferences. Chocolate is nearly irresistible. And of course, mixing delicious chocolate gooeyness with cannabis is no strange combination to us. But when you make a pot brownie, the recipe simply substitutes cannabutter for normal butter. But what about a vegan recipe?
Have you ever wanted to try weed brownies but were vegan ? Have you ever just wanted to try vegan weed brownies for fun ? Well you came to the right place! This is the most straight forward pot brownie recipe for you vegan lovers. This recipe also includes a potency calculator at the bottom so you can estimate the power of your edibles before you take them!
Vegan Weed Brownies
This is a recipe made specially for the vegan food lover who likes a little fun in there day. Introducing the Vegan Weed Brownies. Now if your vegan you can enjoy the edible fun too! Try this recipe and share it with your friends!
- 2 cups Unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 cups White sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Cannabis-Infused Cooking Oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Get a large bowl to mix the ingredients. First stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Then pour in the water, vegetable oil and vanilla. Mix until it’s well blended.
- Spread evenly in a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is no longer shiny.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. Most people cut them up into even sized squares.
Vegan Brownie Batter for One
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, heat treated (see notes)
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips, (I like Enjoy Life Brand)
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract with a fork.
- Add cocoa powder, flour, and salt, and continue stirring until all the dry ingredients are incorporated and the mixture has thickened slightly.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Serve immediately, freeze, or refrigerate for later.
How to heat treat flour
To make your flour safe to eat, spread flour on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 5 minutes at 350ºF, Allow to cool completely before using in your recipe.
In the world of marijuana-infused edibles, brownies are still king. But while many of us can simply grab a box mix and go, those who are looking for a vegan option have things a little tougher. But luckily, this simple recipe for brownies omits eggs and dairy, while still turning out a reliably chewy and delicious batch every time. This is a must-try for anyone looking to bulk up their catalog of recipes for vegan edibles!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup canna-oil
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
- Pour 1 cup water and 1 cup of the flour into a saucepan, and cook it over low heat for about 10 minutes or until it turns into a glue-like paste. Remove it from heat and let it cool to room temperature. Note: Yes, it sounds kind of nasty, but you’ll understand when you’re biting into a chewy and rich brownie!
- Mix sugar, salt, cocoa powder, and vanilla in a large bowl and add your canna-oil.
- Add the other cup of flour and baking powder to the mixture, as well as the chocolate chips if you’re adding them. Mix well, until completely incorporated.
- Using a spatula, spread the mixture into a greased 11″x7″ pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350°F. Brownies are done when you can insert a knife into the center of the pan and it comes out clean.
This recipe should yield about 12-16 servings and takes about 45 minutes to prepare.
Notes on Dosage
Photo by: Doug Shutter/ShutterstockAnyone who’s come anywhere near a marijuana edible knows that dosage is critical for successful enjoyment, and vegan edibles are no different. There are two main considerations when determining how much of your brownie haul to consume at once. First, is your canna-oil made from bud or from concentrates? Oil infused with concentrate like BHO is almost guaranteed to be more potent than oil infused with ground bud. It’s also easier to determine the specific amount of THC this way. For example, say you have a gram of BHO that weighs in at 70% THC. Since it’s a gram, that means you have 700 mg of THC to work with. If you use the full gram to infuse the oil necessary for this recipe and intend to divide the batch into 16 brownies, then each serving will contain 43.75 mg of THC.
Dosing is significantly less precise when you’re using ground bud, but it does work on the same principle. No matter what method you use to infuse the oil for these vegan brownie edibles, be sure you start off slow and wait at least 90 minutes before reaching for another!
Disclaimer: All information on this site is for reference purposes only. Leafbuyer is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe you try from the Website, or any website linked to from this site. You may not achieve desired results due to variations in elements such as ingredients, cooking temperatures, typos, errors, omissions, ingredient quality/potency, or individual cooking ability. Recipes available on the Website may not have been formally tested by us or for us and we do not provide any assurances nor accept any responsibility or liability with regard to their originality, quality, nutritional value, or safety. The cannabis amounts specified in this recipe are a loose suggestion. You should adjust the amount based on desired potency and the strength of your cannabis.